Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wireless Mouse GIGABYTE GM-M7700

Hi all,

Tonight is the coldest night ever, ;( I tried to push my self to do some of my PhD work, sadly I in no mood to read any journal or reference paper. Hence, I decided to do a short review about my recent purchased.  I have bought a wireless mouse to replace my 6 years old Toshiba wired mouse. The main reason I got this mouse is to reduce my work station cluttered with wired such as power supply cable, printer cable and etc. 

I did research about wireless mouse and stumble this little one, GIGABYTE GM-M7700. Most people prefer Logictec but the price is twice much compared to this one which only cost me £16 from play.com. The mouse pack with a lot of features such as 2.4G wireless up to 10m range, 6++ months of battery life, DPI adjustable, Tile wheel and importantly is laser mean work on any surface. 

However, the only downside is the I reckon this mouse is suitable for small hand person like me :)  but I don't think this is a major issue. Here, I attached a short review video and few photos. Hope you all enjoyed and good night.




nice curve from back view

No comments:

Post a Comment