Saturday, March 12, 2011

Samsung SD memory card

Hi,
First of all, I would like to express my condolence to all people in Japan for the earthquake and tsunami that hit their North East province.Hope thing getting better for them. By the way I would like to share a nice product which I bought recently. A cheap and undestructable memory card produced by samsung from play.com. As photography is one of my passsion, hence a good sd memory card is a must for me but I dont want to break my bank for it. A class 6 card will do the job but shock, magnetic and water proof card is a bargain more then I begging for. So I recommend this product to all keen and amature photographer at least to have one of this card. The card is less then £13 for 8G and less then a tenner for 4G. Worth the money and provide the security as well as peace in mind without worrying lossing the precious photo. Please check my video and make some comments about the product. Thanks and see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment