Sunday, August 28, 2011

Billingham Handley Pro Sage

Hi All,
Happy long weekend and wish all Muslim around the world Eid Mubarak. I really excited today to reveal most anticipated product that I admired for years, Billingham bag. This bag is hand mad, pure England made , the material is water prove and light weight. The bag construction is durable and steady, worth every penny. I bought this bag from camera warehouse for £147 after 7% discount but retails price is around £180, almost £30 ish saving. This bag is  designed for camera but the inner padding can be removed to convert it to be used as casual or normal sling bag. Overall I really please with my purchase especially the saving I managed to made as well as full filled my long dream to own one. Here, I included my you tube video and hope you guys enjoy it. Do subscribe and support this blog by purchase from amazon or click an adsense advertisement. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. salam fahmi, leh dpt email ko...nk tanye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lighting please! I can't barely see the bag you are showing.

    ReplyDelete