Thursday, July 1, 2010

HTC Desire Review

The weather today is a bit gloomy and chill. Hence, I decided to stay indoor and did a brief review of my latest gadget; HTC Desire. It is been a week I'm using this phone. Overall I'm really impress with the Android interface. The HTC sense is brilliant and the best bit is the phone 95% manage to guess every single word when I type my text. The screen is super bright, thanks to Amoled technology. The internet is fast when connected to wi-fi but not bad when using 3G depending on coverage network. Overall I'm really happy with Desire however, the only issue that I have is the battery life is really short. The battery hardly to sufficient for one day sometimes even half a day is struggle. This due to the application or widget drain of the battery. Nonetheless I managed to figure out how to save up the battery, so folks for more details do check out my video and hope it is useful.


Have nice week a head and hope there is going to be sun shine this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment