Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How to get free Manfrotto Monopod

Hi Ya!
Hope everyone doing well with daily life, a great news I just got myself free Manfrotto Monopod. Technically it is not free but by considering I break even, so I just assumed it is free :). I subscribe to PhotoPlus Magazine and as a welcome gift, I have picked a monopod. I always dream to have a monopod because it easy to carry around and also good addition to my current camera accessories collection. However, the term to get this welcome gift is I need to pay for a year subscription. By the way that is not a big deal because I used Topcashback and managed to get cash back of £6. This mean I paid less than the actual fees. So everyone this is a great opportunity to have good stuff at reasonable price plus free monopod. :) Lastly, check out my video!






2 comments: