Saturday, August 7, 2010

My new born niece

I would like to welcome a new members to Hussin family. A baby girl was born on 5 June 2010. My sister daughter weight around 3 Kg with a dark skin and black hair. Me and my wife felt really excited when we meet her for the first time. A small baby with loud crying voice. In total now I have two niece including talkative Afrina. Her name is Nurul Armani Bt. Ibrahim and I wish her welcome to the new world and hope she will be a good daughter to her parent and success always. You bring light and happiness to our family especially my mum and dad. The best part is she always want to hold her milk bottle when we feed her, for 1 month old baby this is quite impressive. I wish I will have my own baby soon :).

Nurul Armani

No comments:

Post a Comment