Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm 28 this year!

Yesterday is my birthday a week after my wife birthday and it does remind me that I'm getting older. It does shows that time running really pass, unnoticeable and untraceable. This year is my 6 years in Britain and last year of my PhD. What a scary thought when I'm keep thinking of it, however I don't want to spoil my good day so I decided to write about a great birthday present ever from my beloved wife.

As a sign of getting older my body does feeling ache sometimes probably due to lack of sleep. I always bug my wife by asking her to give me back massage but she did a brilliant job by getting me, my own massager. The compact percussion massager from Home Disc is a brilliant tool to do the job. It have 3 different massage setting from soft to hard but the best bit is it does add one setting that massage with heat. The massager is easy to used and only required 24W so it won't cost your electricity bill very much however the heat massage only can be used up to 15 minutes only to avoid skin burn.

I really love this gift and hope I get it sooner. Thanks to my wife for lovely gift and cards you make my day and love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment