Tuesday, June 22, 2010

London

We went to London last weekend (19/6/10-20/6/10) to have a weekend getaway and visit a friend of mine before he going home to Malaysia. Our initial plan was to pass a HP laptop that I bought for my youngest brother to him and to do some shopping in Oxford street. Fortunately we managed to have some spare time while in London and thus decided to go to London Eye and ate a yummy waffle there. If you know the place, the waffle stall is the one located next to the London Aquarium.

After we had our waffle, we took a stroll along the river pedestrian path and on our half way through, we saw a lot of street performances starring from street magician, clown and dance group. Here I uploaded a dance group video and I would say it is a smart way to get famous cause some people do take photo with them. The area is a bit busy too with other activities like a group of teenagers playing skate board. I managed to capture a few great photos with my Leica.



The sale in Oxford Street was not bad either. Unlucky for us, most of the items we bought were non-sale stuff. Only GAP shop offered a better deal, the rest would probably be average. Overall, we had a great weekend but it costed me a big hole in my bank account ;). Anyway it is good to sometimes visit other places but I honestly do not prefer London's hectic life. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment