Saturday, June 12, 2010

Unboxing HP Laptop

Just bought a new HP laptop for my little brother and honestly I'm quite shock to see the drop in current laptop price within the last 3 or 4 years since I got my Toshiba. I still remember paying more than £600 for the Toshiba with only basic specifications. Now I could use the same amount of money to get a super laptop. I, however, still manage to get a good price for this HP. At the price tag of £400, I would say it as a bargain price considering the good specs.

Size: 15.6" with LED HD Display
Processor: Intel core i3 at 2.1 GHZ.
RAM: 2G DDR3
HDD: 250 GB

It uses Window 7 Home Premium as the operating system but I'm gonna upgrade it cause I got the professional version as well. I am satisfied with the laptop and hope you guys enjoy the video!

p/s: Really sorry about some blurry occur in the video due to my camera setting.




4 comments:

  1. hello, i'm looking to buy one soon. i have a question, is this laptop running 720p and 1080p videos smoothly? it's very important for me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would say it is ok but not really crips when running HD content, if you plan to play HD game I not suggest you to buy this laptop. The main reason is the graphic card is integrated graphic and it just basic intel HD. You need to look at laptop at price range of £500 to get better deal in term of performance and HD display capability. Hope it help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i was wondering were you got the laptop at £400 at because im very interested and im finding it more that that every were else on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I bought this from dixson, plus I used a top cash back, so check out my entry about the cash back as well. Hope this help

    ReplyDelete