Tuesday, April 27, 2010

D-Lux 4 Photo Test

Here are some pictures I took with my Leica d-lux 4, set to ISO400 , f2.4 and using the AE program. I used the software provided by Leica, known as Capture One. It took me a while to learn how to properly configure the software. All the pictures were taken in RAW format, thus enable me do more enhancement to the images using Leica software utilities, and better size compression for the pictures.

I begin to believe the claims made by some people when they said this camera is the son of M8. It feels really difficult to handle and a lot of stuff need to be set-up before I can press the shutter. I reckon I still need to read the manual a couple of times more and hopefully I would be able to produce some best pictures out of this little version of M8. The pictures I've taken were not great due to my lack of skill, but I did notice the image looked a bit grainy or less sharp when I increased the ISO. So guys do leave any comment hence I can improve my photography skill. I will upload more pictures later at the moment do check out my others review. Cheers! 

Blossomless daffodil flower.


Cushion tassel

No comments:

Post a Comment