Saturday, April 17, 2010

My New NetBook "Acer Ferrari One"


I am really excited to start my first technology blog. Just got my self a new netbook, Acer Ferrari One. This netbook is brilliant with glossy red colour and superb ferari logo at the front. Recently, I do need a new laptop to replace my hard working TOSHIBA A100 satellite pro which I had for more than 4 years. After much contemplation, I finally bought the netbook from Argos at the price tag of £399 and to be honest, it is quite expensive when you compare it with the other netbooks or laptops out there.

However, this netbook impressed me with its mobility and performance which I consider as a well-rounder netbook in its class. After using it for more than a month, I personally think it is worth every penny. These are some of the netbook specifications:

Screen Size : 11.6"
OS: Window 7 Home Edition (64bit)
Processor: AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core Processor
Graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3200
HDD: 250GB
RAM: 3GB

The battery life is great, it can stands approximately for 5 hours. This netbook is also awesome in doing day to day works like surfing the internet, word processing and playing games. The only drawbacks with it are the absence of a disc drive and a bit noisy fan. But that's not a big deal for me though cause this netbook is already good enough for me as long as it serves its purpose and look gorgeous. Overall, I definitely recommend it to anyone who are looking for a new netbook, this little tech is a good choice. For more specification details of this netbook you can check at amazon.co.uk or cnet.co.uk for video review and believe me it will not let you down. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment