Friday, April 30, 2010

D-lux 4 Photo Test Update

We originally planned to have a special dinner at El-Paso, a spanish restaurant along City Road tonight to celebrate my wife's nomination as 'most improve staff' award in her work department.  (Congrats to my wife, I am really proud of her)  Unlucky for us, the place had already been filled up with a bunch of Wales blokes celebrating their bachelor party wearing t-shirt 'GAME OVER' when we arrived there. We then decided to have a take away instead. 

My wife with her happy face and her certificate

I always pray that she'll be a successful muslimah, person, wife, mother, daughter and daughter in law. Anyhoo.., here are some recent pictures I took with Leica. Do check out my flickr for more of them!

Using aperture setting


Macro setting

Auto Intelligent setting

No comments:

Post a Comment