Sunday, April 25, 2010

Leica D-LUX 4

I just came back from london, attending a short dinner/ meeting with the new MARA KL Director. That's why there hasn't been much progress in my blog. Anyway don't worry, here I would like to share another new gadget that I bought just recently. It's LEICA D-LUX 4, the son of M8. Leica has already produced three different types exclusively for this model; the normal black-in-colour edition, the titanium model limited edition and the safari edition. The target market of this camera is for enthusiastic photographers who are looking for a light weight camera as compared to DSLR, without compromising the full control of the camera itself.



I have purchased the black colour one from Jacobs Cardiff. It certainly costs me a lot of fortune but I do have faith in this brand. Here's the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkbgC0ubPHY) of the unboxing video of the camera, hope you guys enjoy it.

P/S:I will update about the details and specifications of this camera later!












No comments:

Post a Comment