Sunday, April 18, 2010

Final Fantasy 13 (FF13)

Since last month, I've been playing FF13, the thirteenth instalment of the Final Fantasy series, on my PS3. I find this game entertaining. This game even got a lot of hype and high expectations before it was released, mostly because it took almost three years to launch into the market. The game developer is SQUARE ENIX. FF13 is a role-playing game (RPG) and it reminds me to Diablo, my first RPG game, which has similar characteristics. The game graphic is amazing, I can see the detail and sharpness of the characters on my Samsung TV screen even though my TV is only a HD-ready.

When I started playing FF13, I was confused with the configuration but after properly read the manual and spent more than an hour exploring it, I begun to grab the nature of this game. People wrote a lot of mix reviews at  Game  website but from my personal point of view, this game is awesome, if you are into RPG. At the moment this game is still at its retail price of £39.99 but if you trade in your existing game like Uncharted you might be able to get it at half price. Try check out these websites for the current price:


If you willing to spend hours in front of your telly and exploring Cocoon, this game will definitely entertain you. So grab yourself a copy and play the game till you drop :).

2 comments: