Sunday, May 2, 2010

Save Money When Shopping Online

My wife always told me I'm a money conscious person but I beg the differ! How a person like me can be a money concious person? Hahahaaa.. the answers is cause I always looking for better deals like Money Supermarket advertisement here.

Over the years living in Britain, I've learnt how to save money and figured out lots of ways to do it. For today's entry, I want to share with you a famous website called TopCashBack; a site where you can get cash backs when you shop online. I did tried it and it is absolutely brilliant as it helps me saves every penny I have spent. From booking bus tickets, registering my new broadband connection up to bidding on Ebay, they redeemed me cash backs. There is no catch or trick about this site. They make their own money from  advertisements and you are guarantee 100% to get cash back. What you need to do is to register your details and if you refer your friends or family members they'll also credit a pound to you for each referral.  

So guys what are you waiting for? Register now and enjoy your cash back but do read the terms and conditions to know how the cash back works. Here I show you my referral link and screen shot of my cash back payments so you know I am not playing around. Last but not least, remember not be too addicted with the website cause it only saves your money, not to make you a rich person ;). Nevertheless, be a smart shopper and save every penny while you can!!




No comments:

Post a Comment