Saturday, May 15, 2010

D-lux 4 Brown Leather Case

After went for my regular Friday's PhD management course yesterday, I straightly headed back home as I didnt feel like staying in the office and decided to work at home instead. Voila! I saw a white parcel left by the postman at my house door. I've been waiting for this delivery for ages. Guess what?! It's the original brand new D-lux camera case with box that I won from Ebay for a tenner. The retail price for the case is around £80, so I managed to save more than 50% this time, plus a cashback receipt from the topcashback website. The only thing that upset me a bit is the fact that the seller not honest to describe that the case is apparently for a D-lux 3 camera. Never mind though, it just need some minor alteration so that the camera will fit properly into the case later.



This is also my first time to strike a bargain when purchasing stuff from Ebay. At first I couldn't believe it and I even thought the case would never arrive after paying to the seller. Luckily it arrived just fine. I'm not going to write a review for this camera case cause there is actually nothing much to describe about it. Just want to mention that it is indeed a nice accessory to go along with my Leica. The leather texture feels soft to touch and it has the cool-and-old-school-look appeal carrying the camera with the case. Unfortunately I need to remove the camera stripe as it doesnt fit into the case cause they made it to nicely fit the camera alone but with very little space for anything else. Perhaps it does so to protect the camera from wobbling. Overall I am satisfied with it, just hoping Leica can reduce its price in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment