Saturday, May 29, 2010

GAMEware PS3 Controller Charging Dock


I bought a GAMEware PS3 controller charging dock for around £13. I redeemed my card point to get this dock so technically, I'm not really paying any single penny for this. Plus, the dock is on-sale for half the price at that time. I go for PS3 accessories this time cause I am trying to make sure I wont buy any more PS3 games that can lead me to waste my time and sit in front of my telly for few hours when I can do my PhD workloads instead. Check out the unboxing video below and some pictures of this charging dock. I am quite pleased with this additional accessory of my current PS3 collection now ;). The dock has two additional USB hubs so it provides another hub to the console and placing the controllers on the dock next to my PS3 makes them look cool. Hope you enjoy the video guys and have nice long weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment