Thursday, May 6, 2010

D-lux 4 Video Test

Today is a big day for UK citizen cause it's the election day. The day itself is gloomy and rainy perhaps to drop a hint about the outcome of the election. Hopefully, the result will bring new vision to UK economy and society. But I hope the current policies are not going to change much, especially the immigration law, no matter who becomes the new Britain prime minister. I am almost towards the end of my student visa with only six months left, so hopefully no more rubbish rules is added to the existing one. They are already cumbersome to me and the other international students.

Okay enough about the election.. now to the interesting bit. Here's a sample of video taken from my D-lux 4 just to kill my boredom. The HD movie is not bad at all but the build-in microphone is not really as good as my canon 500D. Another drawback about D-lux 4 is the incapability of the camera to zoom during the video, instead I can only shoot static movie capture just like Panasonic GF1.


Nevertheless, I can say that it is a nice feature to have a video mode for this camera; definitely better compared to other cameras in its class.


No comments:

Post a Comment