Saturday, May 22, 2010

Street Dance 3D

    We went to watch Street Dance the Movie straightly after it was released yesterday. I actually prefer to see Prince of Persia instead but my wife was crazy about watching the 3D street dance movie she dragged me to Cineworld to see it. On our way there, we even got a chance to see Flawless performing life in Cardiff town to promote the movie. We ended up spent almost an hour in front of Queens Street's CarPhoneWareHouse where the dance group had their poster signing session inside the store before came out and performed some dance routines. I say they are one of the best street dancers in UK but I still love Diversity more.





    I found the storyline of the movie a bit lame but the dance action is quite interesting. Unfortunately, I think Step Up sequels are much better. However considering it as the first British street dance movie, I give them some credit for their pretty good attempt. I'm not going to write more details about the movie cause I don't want to ruin your experience watching it but it's probably worth to see the 3D effects. If you are lucky enough like us, you might get a chance having Flawless or even Diversity of George Sampson deliver an opening speech before the movie start! These are the videos I took during the street performance and their opening speech so enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment