Saturday, May 8, 2010

Iron Man 2

Last night we went to watch Iron Man 2 at Cineworld cinema in Cardiff and honestly I feel a little bit disappointed with the storyline and the ending. The actions however was awesome, just as the first movie.  The story concentrates too much on Tony Stark but despite that, they still introduced too many new side characters, for example the special agent portrayed by Samuel Jackson, thus making the other characters no chance to develop throughout the movie. I am a fan of IronMan and I even bought a special collector-edition DVD of the first movie but this sequel is definitely not my cup of tea. Anyway it still can be considered as an interesting stuff to watch in cinema this year.

Talking about watching movie, I would like to share a special website suggested by Martin Lewis page called the KGB. From this site you can get lots of great deals such as discounted cinema tickets etc. I even got myself a movie ticket voucher for a pound which I then used to purchase Iron Man ticket online. It was worth a try plus we did enjoyed our night out after a week of tiring weekdays! But then again, the movie is a bit let down, totally prefer the first one but if you going to watch it, remember to try the website I have just recommended! ;)

Malaysian Iron Man in action lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment