Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Open Space

It is still fresh in my memory seeing the door next to the teaching office at the 1st floor as the access and hall way to the west building, and as a shortcut route to Trevithic building. For the last few months the door had been closed but never cross my mind that I'm gonna see this!

Entrance door 

Computers

Armchairs

What a transformation and superb idea. They change the place to become an open area, well equipped with armchairs, tables and computers for student to relax or study. I've been to Uni for the last 6 years but as far as I remember, nothing major has ever happen around the Engineering building, except to our library which had a quite similar renovation, but even that construction was a year ago . I'm really impress and honestly think it is a really good job. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment